Roles and responsibilitiesPosition Title: Collection Trainer
Reports to: Manager
We are hiring are for collection trainer for our Organization in Noida Sec - 2, Candidate with Experience as Process Trainer in US Collections process, candidate pertaining similar industry experience can apply for this role. We are looking candidates only from collections background i.e. US first party collection or third-party collection process.
Collection trainer will be responsible for developing the knowledge and skills of a companys workforce. They ensure that a company has a workforce that can meet its current and future business objectives and deliver quality products and services that meet customers needs. By developing skills and helping individuals reach their potential, trainers help to build employee satisfaction, making it easier for companies to attract and retain a quality workforce. In depth understanding on all Provana products, services, process or policies to provide on the fly solutions on any complex scenario to the members of the Service Delivery team.
1. The role of trainer is extremely critical role keeping considering our aggressive growth plans.
2. The candidate is expected to have a strong background in training management, content development, training need analysis, performance evaluation & Training delivery.
3. Work closely with other functions (Quality, Operations & Transition) to ensure consistent focus on training requirements & initiatives
4. Demonstrate innovation in training methodology & processes
5. Develop or modify training content.
6. Ensure Training delivery for the vertical is managed end to end and all contractual obligations are adhered
7. Design effective strategy in implementing complete learning management system,
evaluate effectiveness of T & D interventions
8. Design and develop training processes (need identification to feedback and follow through) in consultation with the production team and transition team.
9. Creating and publishing dashboards on performance to all stakeholders
Provide quality floor support, feedback, refresher and corrective training
10. Groom and develop training talent in-house
11. Develop & implement a training calendar based on a robust training need analysis
Qualification & Experience:
Candidate having 4 -8 years of experience Training and Development (Preferred)
Federal debt collection laws known as the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA for short) generally prohibits debt collectors from using unfair or unconscionable debt collection tactics when trying to collect a consumer debt. Prior to the FDCPA, one of the abusive debt collection tactics used by debt collectors was to embarrass consumers into paying an alleged debt by revealing that the debt collector was chasing after a consumer. Minimum qualification required Graduation in any stream with good experience of collection industry. For this reason, privacy and confidentiality are among the protections provided by the FDCPA. Excellent knowledge on content development, training delivery and training need analysis. Should have exposure to implementation of complete learning management system and automation of training programs. Certification in L&D concepts would be highly desirable. Immediate joiners welcome.
Desired Candidate Profile
PROVANA INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
good company to work in Noida
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:PROVANA INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED