1. The fundamental role of principal consultant focuses on providing strategic, substantial, and pragmatic advisory services utilizing his/her knowledge, valuable experience, and analytical skills to address their clients challenges.
2. End to end ownership of transition of assigned client (onsite or remotely) ensuring client satisfaction and smooth transition to Provana operations team.
3. Quickly become familiar with client business challenges and technologies to understand the environment for change and act as a trusted advisor to client stakeholders while leading change.
4. Work closely with clients users, stakeholders, and executives to gather the as-is processes, operations issues, performance matrix and related information.
5. Interview clients users and executives to gather clients requirements and collect facts
6. Analyze clients requirements from business and recommend effective solutioning
7. Manage end to end transitions as described below.
8. US Visa is mandatory
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good reasoning and risk identification skills
- Leadership quality and organizational awareness
- sufficient computer knowledge (Office, basic database skills)
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- US Visa is preferred
PROVANA INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Recruiter Name:Kushal Rathi
Contact Company:PROVANA INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Address :C â€“ 31, Ist Floor, Acharya Niketan, Phase â€“ I, Mayur Vihar