Roles and Responsibilities
- Have deep understanding of US based 3rd party collections industry and operations.
- Designing and managing metric driven 3rd party collections & dialer strategies and motivate team members to deliver strong results.
- Ensure operational standards are met or exceeded for service, productivity, quality, employee development,
- and employee engagement across all managed teams
- Develop and manage financial/operational plans and book-of-business P&L.
- Drive operational efficiency and utilization, manpower planning, hiring and training.
- Review operational performances weekly and monthly at collector and portfolio levels.
- Adherence to US collections related compliance requirements including FDCPA, TCPA and other applicable US State and Federal regulations.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures.
Leadership and Client Management
- Interacting and coordinating with the process owners / functional heads from the client side to understand
requirements identify opportunities and communicate feedback / solutions.
- Understanding the bigger business goal and aligning efforts to same.
- Generating and publishing end to end performance reporting for internal leadership team.
- Highlighting key risk areas in the business and providing well defined solutions.
- Lead, coach, motivate, engage and manage for the leadership and strategic development of direct reports,
ensuring development is occurring across all levels, and developing a workgroup structure that allows for
individual and position growth opportunity, thereby maximizing the value and potential of team
- Carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws; this
includes interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising
performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problem
- People management, control attrition & drive best HR practices
- Minimum Bachelors degree
- Should have an experience of handling 100-150 US centric 3rd party collectors.
- Should have 10-15 years of experience in US 3rd party collection out of which minimum 5 years’ experience should be in team management role.
- Strong knowledge of US debt collection industry and laws related to it. (Regulatory certification preferred).
- Knowledge of FDCPA, FCPA and state laws is a must
- Proven ability to impart effective collections training suitable for US based 3rd party collections.
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to coach, develop action plans, which maximize performance, and provide effective feedback
- Strong time management and organization skills with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, solve problems under time-constraints, meet deadlines and deliver results
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with little direction and supervision
- Effective internal communication skills including ability to work with all levels of the organization
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PROVANA INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Contact Company:PROVANA INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:32,Block A, Sector-2 of Phase-1,Noida, , , NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India