Roles and Responsibilities
1. Take complete ownership of sales training for entire global staff.
2. Created, refined and delivered new hire on-boarding program across global centres. and work on continuous improvements to enhance the overall experience of new joiners.
3. Develop and build sales training content.
4. Develop sales and other training manuals for sales.
5. Deliver and manage refreshers and other need-based trainings for sales team including soft skills, selling skills, process and other functional trainings.
6. Do continuous evaluations via assessments/ feedbacks of the team to identify the opportunities and hep them enhance their performance.
7. Create, Manage and work on continuous improvement of sales Bootcamp.
8. Stakeholder management for content creation, certifications and feedbacks
9. Understand how business works and act as a catalyst to increase it via training interventions.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Excellent communicator
2. Should be an expert in Microsoft office tools.
3. Must take complete ownership and someone who keeps in continuous improvements.
4. Must be good at building interpersonal relationships and manage multiple stakeholders.
5. Good at project management and handle multiple tasks/projects at a time.
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PROVANA INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Provana is focused to working with its clients in identifying ways to optimize their business, through a variety of intelligent solutions (products) offered by Provana. We offers cutting-edge technology platforms and a large global workforce with depth and breadth of experience across the collection life cycle. The combination makes Provana the perfect partner to help your firm increase profitability, improve performance and exceed client expectations.
Contact Company:PROVANA INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:32,,,Block A, Sector-2 of Phase-1,Noida, , , NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India