- Maintain clear and complete knowledge on Provanas business operations
- Identify and validate value creation opportunities for clients by analyzing market potential and competition
- Develop an in depth understanding of how our current and prospective clients operate and how our services can be enhanced or complementary services can be developed to create new value streams
- Evaluate business models to improve organizational effectiveness, expand the business, and increase profits
- Participate in initial meetings with the company's management team to establish the requirements of the project, prepare a proposal, and carry out research, analysis and assessment of growth scenarios.
- Present results and recommendations at team and client meetings based on your insights and analysis
- Define business roadmap and provide support in future business planning
- Communicate effectively and persuasively in a business context
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to independently operate and manage ambiguity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Exposure in Power BI, DAX,
- Learning agility which includes the intellectual curiosity necessary to dive into new content areas, as well as comfort in developing new skills.
- Good time management and organization skills with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, solve problems under time-constraints, meet deadlines and deliver results.
- Advanced proficiency with desktop applications (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Minimum Bachelors degree.
3 Plus years industrial experience require Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
PROVANA INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Provana is Product Service Company
Contact Company:PROVANA INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:32,,,Block A, Sector-2 of Phase-1,Noida, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India