- Leading & organizing prospect meetings and engaging other corporate resources as required.
- To be able to do product demo
- Conducting weekly forecast meetings
- Reporting on all aspects of the business to Executive Leadership team.
- Consistently monitoring sales productivity and tracking the results.
- Be accountable for the attainment of assigned new customer acquisition and closed accounts/ trials subscription targets.
- Working closely with other teams; field marketing, Inbound sales development to drive market awareness and build pipeline for sales team to achieve revenue targets.
- Base location
- Accountable for meeting or exceeding monthly qualified trials” objectives and quotas.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up qualification in order to move opportunities into the sales funnel and push to a trial subscription
- Conduct personalized outbound telemarketing, emailing and social channel activities against targeted accounts, prospect lists, and other campaigns.
- Able Team leader who can manage a team of 3-4 individuals ( Inside Sales Reps. )
- Build and increase industry knowledge on Provana’s products.
- Maintain accurate records of all activities in Hubspot.
- Promote Reports and dashboards regular audits and review activities.
- Conduct research to expand prospect list using available resources.
- Implement and support compliance to Provana’s compliance and information security processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8 to 10 + years work experience in Sales
- Strong presentation and communication skills (verbal, written, and active listening).
- Drive, conscientiousness and perseverance to conduct outbound contacts daily.
- Team player along with an experience of managing a team earlier
- Must be ready to work late shifts (This a “must have” if the hiring requirement is for the US)
Good to have:
- Work experience in sales or consultancy background (preferably in the software industry)
- Knowledge of Hubspot
Desired Candidate Profile
PROVANA INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Provana is currently seeking an energetic Sales Lead. This position is an integral part of our sales machine. Sales Leads are a specialized group of individuals always hunting” for high-value opportunities. They are focused on end to end sales cycle. This individual must a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop opportunities from multiple sources including Conferences, Cold Calls, Linkedin and Inbound sources, give presentations and convert them
Contact Company:PROVANA INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:32,,,Block A, Sector-2 of Phase-1,Noida, , , NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India